How to Register
- Registration is accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Please enroll early to avoid class cancellations.
- Online registration is easy, and provides immediate enrollment confirmation.
- Payments may be made with a MasterCard or Visa credit card only. Your credit statement will show payment to the City of Orange. The refund policy also applies to online registrants.
- Online registrations are subject to a non-refundable convenience fee of $2.75 + 3% per transaction. This fee will appear with the activity fee at the point of payment.
- Completed form and payment to:
City of Orange
Community Services Department
Re: Class Registration
230 E. Chapman Ave.
Orange, CA 92866
- Please click here for the printable version of the registration form.
- Registration with credit card payment to (714) 744-7252.
Walk-In/24-Hour Drop Box
Registration forms will be accepted Monday-Thursday and every other Friday from 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. at the Community Services Office, located at the mailing address above.
- The drop box is located to the left of the main doors at the Community Services Department. Registration can be dropped in the drop box any day of the week at any time of the day.
- You must pre-register. No registration and/or payment may be taken at class.
- Classes and fees are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- You will not receive confirmation if accepted into a class. However, you will be contacted if there is a problem processing your request or if a class is full.
- Call (714) 744-7274 with general class or activity questions.
- Check or money-order: Enclose check or money order payable to the City of Orange.
- Credit Card: (Visa or MasterCard only - $15 minimum purchase). Please complete all payment information on the Registration Form. Verification code required for credit card payments (the last three numbers on the back of your card).