How to Obtain a Copy of My Citation

If you have been issued a citation by a City of Orange police officer, you may obtain a copy of the citation from either our Records or Traffic Bureaus for a minimal fee.  To obtain a copy of a citation you will need to present a valid government issued identification card.

Can I pay my citation online?

Yes, please contact the Orange County Superior Court at (877) 872-2122 or via the web at:

How can I request an extension for my citation?

The Orange County Superior Court Clerk's office is able to grant extensions.  You may contact them at (877) 872-2122 or via the web at:

Parking Citations

Parking citations issued by a City of Orange police or parking control officer may be paid at City Hall, located at 300 E. Chapman Ave., Orange, CA or by mailing your payment and copy of the citation to:  City of Orange Parking Administration, P.O. Box 25120, Santa Ana, CA 92799-5120.

Can I pay my parking citation at the police department?

No, the payment for the citation can only be made at City Hall or through the mail (See "Parking Citations" above).