Hart Park Pool Swim Lesson Registration
- Priority Online/Mail-in/24-hour drop box registration for Orange Residents only begins Monday, May 7, 2018 at 7:30 am.
- Online/Mail-in/24-hour drop box registration for all patrons including non-residents beings Monday, May 14, 2018 at 7:30 am.
- Walk in Registration for all patrons including non-residents begins Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 7:30 am.
To register online for swim lessons go to online class registration.
Mastercard/Visa payments accepted.
Mail-in/24-hour Drop Box/Walk in Registration:
Download and print the registration form.
Important Registration Information:
- Swimming lesson registration is taken on a first-come, first-received basis. Classes fill up fast. Placement will be based on class availability.
- Orange residents must enclose a copy of a current utility bill dated within the last 30 days for proof of residency. If a recent utility bill is not received, the registration will be mailed back. (Non-residents do not need proof)
- Be sure to select alternate class times and sessions when using the aquatics registration form.
- If the preferred class is filled, the participant will be placed in the next available class based on the alternate choices provided.
- Do not list alternate classes if the participant is unavailable to attend.
- Once registration has been processed, a lesson confirmation and parent packet will be mailed.
Hart Park Pool Refund Policy
- All swim classes and lessons are non-refundable.
- Missed or cancelled swim lessons, classes, or activities cannot be transferred to another session, rescheduled, nor refunded.
- Unexpected pool closures may occur. Please call our Hart Park Pool Hotline (714) 744-5518, before each lesson, to receive the latest information regarding pool closures. No make-up lessons will be provided for any reason.