Concerts in the Park
Concerts in the Park 2017
The City of Orange proudly presents the Concerts in the Park line-up for summer 2017. The historic Hart Park Band Shell will be rocking out with Big Band, Motown, and a whole summer’s worth of musical entertainment.
Our beloved community tradition invites locals to gather under the trees at Hart Park, connect with their neighbors, and enjoy the sounds of summer music at our yearly summer series of free concerts.
The concerts take place every Wednesday night from June 21 until August 9 from 7 pm to 8:30 pm. We encourage blankets, low lawn chairs, and picnic baskets, though pets and alcohol are not allowed. There will be food available for purchase on site.
For more information on the City of Orange 2017 Concerts in the Park, please call the Special Events Hotline at (714) 744-7278.
2017 Concert Line-Up:
- June 21: Smokin' Cobras, retro hits from the 50s to 80s
- June 28: L.A. Vation, U2 tribute
- July 05:- Stone Soul, classic Motown and soul
- July 12: The Trip, top 40 rock hits from the 60s to today
- July 19: Smith, modern and classic country
- July 26: Hard Day's Night, Beatles tribute
- August 02: Wiseguys Big Band Machine, big band favorites
- August 09: Superlark, classic rock
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Give back to your community by becoming a City of Orange Community Partner!