A 24-hour City Message Center was established to allow residents and visitors alike to quickly and effectively communicate city-related issues, concerns, comments, or compliments directly to city staff. For your convenience, you may submit an Inquiry in any of the following ways:
- Call the City Message Center at (714) 744-5511
- Contact the City Administrator with your concerns or comments
- Send a letter via U.S. mail to:
Attention: Information Office
City of Orange
300 E. Chapman Ave.
Orange, CA 92866
- Send a letter via fax to the Information Office, (714) 744-5515
Please fill out the following sections with as much detail as possible.
Please provide a general time that would work for you to talk with someone regarding your issue
Please provide as best you can the addresses (your address and the property with the issue or concern) and the what your inquiry is regarding and the resolution you are seeking.
If you should have any questions regarding the status of your Inquiry, please call at (714) 744-5511 and leave a message.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field