Weddings, Bandshell, and Special Events

Park and Facility permits are not being issued at this time until further notice.
For more information


click here.

Weddings, Bandshell, Citywide Special Event, and Park Special Event Permits

  • All wedding ceremonies require a city permit (O.M.C. 12.48.105).
  • Bandshell usage requires a city permit (O.M.C. 12.48.105) (see requirements for a permit in "How to Reserve a Facility or Picnic Pavilion").
  • Groups with occupancy over 300 or groups wanting amplified music must go through Code Enforcement Division of the Community Development Department for a Citywide Special Event permit before a permit is granted (O.M.C. 12.48.105-12.48.125).
  • Any group of 25 people or more is required to have a park permit. Examples of events that would require a Park/Facility Special Event permit include, but are not limited to: a picnic consisting of 200 people or more, an outdoor event with live or amplified sound, carnival, opening/closing day organized sports season festivities, outdoor church congregation, car show, etc. (O.M.C. 12.48.105). For additional details view the Special Event Permit Guidelines (PDF).