eBooks are a free, convenient, and environmentally friendly addition to our collection. You are able to checkout eBooks at any time - even when the library is closed. With eBooks, you will never have to worry about losing or damaging books, or accruing overdue fines. Books will automatically "return" to the library at the end of the loan period.
We offer two different eBook Collections
cloudLibrary has a large selection of eBook titles, many of which differ from our print collection. You will find fiction and non-fiction for every age group. If this is the first time you are using our cloudLibrary eBook collection, please continue reading. Otherwise you can open the cloudLibrary App on your mobile device or click here to access cloudLibrary.
General cloudLibrary eBook information
- Loan Period = three weeks
- Loan Limit = Maximum five eBooks at one time
- Can be renewed if nobody is waiting
Are you a first time user? Here's what you need to read cloudLibrary eBooks:
- An Orange Public Library Card. If you don't have a card, click here to get one now.
- Download and install the cloudLibrary App. Click here to download.
- The first time you open the cloudLibrary App, you will need to select Orange Public Library and enter your library card number.
- Go to the library's cloudLibrary page to search for and check out eBooks, or search and check out directly from the cloudLibrary App.
If you need additional help, please call the library at (714) 288-2400 or visit this website.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
Reference and Homework Help resources for kids and adults. Biographies, history, religion, science and more! No app needed - direct access to full text. Click here to access the Gale Virtual Reference Library.