Street Maintenance and Operations Division
We remove graffiti and tagging from public property- parks, bus shelters, street signs, sidewalks. You can help by immediately reporting graffiti vandalism to us at (714) 744-7279. Please leave your name, phone number, and a detailed description of the location of the graffiti. Our graffiti removal team works hard to deal with vandalism within 48 hours, depending on the volume of calls at the time.
You can also report graffiti using Orange 24/7.
Reporting Graffiti on Private Properties
For graffiti left on private properties or those not owned or maintained by the City, the list below serves as a guide for the proper agency to contact:
- Metrolink train easement, contact the Orange County Transportation Authority at (714) 560-6282.
- Flood control channels and basins, contact the County of Orange graffiti hotline (714) 955-0200.
- Freeway underpasses, outside of overpasses, off-ramps and sound walls, call the Caltrans graffiti hotline (949) 936-3500.
- Public school property, contact the Orange Unified School District at (714) 628-4000.
- Homeowner Association (HOA) property, contact your HOA or property management firm. Private property and, or private businesses such as shopping centers, contact the owner or property manager.
We appreciate your assistance in maintaining a clean and attractive city for residents and visitors.
The public streets in the City are swept weekly by the City's contracted street sweeper CR&R Incorporated (CR&R). Street sweeping is scheduled for various areas in the City from Monday to Thursday. Sweeping the streets on a regular basis helps to brighten the appearance of our neighborhoods and protect our water quality.
Streets will not be swept by CR&R on the following City-observed holidays:
New Years Day - January 1
Memorial Day - Last Monday in May
Independence Day - July 4
Labor Day - 1st Monday in September
Thanksgiving - 4th Thursday in November
Christmas Day - December 25
In the event that street sweeping is cancelled due to a holiday or other event, such as rainy weather or excessive wind, the street will be swept the following week. Did you know the City collects over 100 tons of debris each month from our local streets?
If you have any questions with respect to your street sweeping service, please contact customer service representative with CR&R at (714) 372-8272. If you would like to contact the City regarding a street sweeping issue, please click here. Please include in the email the address, and contact information.
Street Tree Information
There are more than 22,000 public street trees lining residential and arterial streets throughout the City of Orange. The City keeps the trees trimmed and maintained to minimize obstacles within the public right-of-way and to help keep neighborhoods clean and attractive. Orange is proud to be recognized as a Tree City USA.
You can report an issue regarding a City tree using Orange 24/7.