Show All Answers
The event has been relocated to Grijalva Park for 2020 due to construction at Fred Kelly Stadium.
Grijalva Park lots will be closed for general parking. General parking is available on a first come, first served basis at the parking lots of El Modena High School, Prospect Elementary. and Esplanade Elementary. Please refer to Event Map. Permit parking in the surrounding neighborhoods is suspended on July 3. Please park legally; do not park in red zones or block driveways.
ADA parking will be available on a first come first served basis at Grijalva Park via Walnut Avenue.
A drop-off zone is available at El Modena High School. Please note, the drop off zone is a 0.2 mile walk to the event entrance. It is suggested that attendees be prepared.
The following street closures and detours will be in effect:
July 1 to 3
- Grijalva Park will be closed to vehicles and patrons from July 1 to July 3 until 3:30 p.m. when event gates open.
- Prospect St. will be closed between Spring St. and Walnut Ave. staring at 9:00 a.m. Through traffic can access either side of Prospect St. via Hewes St. McPerson Rd. will be closed to vehicles and pedestrians at Pearl Ave.
- Residents of Cambridge Creek will have access to their community via a soft closure at Prospect St. and Walnut Ave.
- Residents of the Huntington Condos will have access to their community via N. Pageant Dr.
- Vehicle access to the park via Walnut Ave. (west of Prospect St.) will only be accessible to those with a Disabled Person Parking Placard/Plates or a Reserved Parking Pass. Please refer to event map.
Tickets are available now and can be purchased during normal business hours (Monday - Thursday and alternate Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) at the Community Services Department located at 230 E. Chapman Ave. Orange, 92866. Tickets will also be available onsite for purchase beginning at 3:30 p.m. on July 3rd. Tickets are $7 per person and children 2 and under are free. Cash, check, and Visa/MC are accepted.
The following are not permitted at Grijalva Park during the event:
The event is from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. The musical program will begin at 8:00 p.m. immediately followed by the fireworks show (starting between 8:45 to 9:00 p.m.)